Fast routes into Leicester. Every 15 minutes.
- Payment by contactless card is now available on all P&R services. The option to pay by cash remains, passengers are asked to use the exact fare wherever possible.
- A flat rate of £3 for a day or group ticket is in operation. Concessionary passes can also be used.
- Free travel for NHS workers – NHS workers can continue to use the Park and Ride service free of charge.
- Passengers are being advised to continue to wear face coverings when using the service.
- New EV charging points are now operational at all three P&R sites.
- Passengers are advised that Leicester City Council are currently in the process of replacing the bus shelters at St Nicholas Circle. Throughout the works, P&R Services 103 and 203 will continue to serve St Nicholas Circle bus stands as normal. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
About the Park and Ride service
Services operate from 7am to 7pm, Monday to Saturday, with buses running every 15 minutes. Parking is free for bus service users at each of the Leicester Park & Ride sites, located at Enderby, Birstall and Meynell’s Gorse.
Each site has a highly secure car park with on-site security & CCTV. Facilities include disabled parking spaces, on-site toilets and baby changing facilities (Birstall and Enderby only). Our bus shelters are covered and all services are operated using low-floor buses with wheelchair/ buggy spaces available to customers. Customers should note that some on-site P&R facilities are unavailable as a result of Coronavirus safety measures being in place.
Please note that overnight parking is not permitted at any of the Park and Ride sites.
Download the standard service timetable.
Electric buses were introduced on the Park and Ride services on 24 May 2021. This significant change is part of the wider Greenline Electric Bus Project, aimed at improving air pollution, relieving congestion and improving accessibility on key bus routes. Find more information about the Greenline Electric Bus Project and view a film of the new vehicles on YouTube
Meynell’s Gorse Park & Ride is conveniently located just off the A47 Hinckley Road on Ratby Lane near Leicester Forest East:
Meynell’s Gorse Park & Ride, Ratby Lane, Leicester, LE3 3LF.
Enderby Park & Ride site is conveniently located close to junction 21 of the M1 and junction 3 of the M69 motorways south east of Leicester:
Enderby Park & Ride, Leicester Lane, Enderby, LE19 2AB.
Birstall Park & Ride is conveniently located just off the junction of the A6 and A46 north of Leicester:
Birstall Park & Ride, Loughborough Road, Birstall, LE4 4NP.
Services run every 15 minutes from 7am, and journey times are typically less than 20 minutes. Buses run direct to the city centre and stop at Savoy street and Causeway Lane, convenient for city centre businesses and shopping.
Thank you to @DrNeilHumpage for travelling sustainably to the Watermead Park Run this morning! Here’s your free goodie bag! 🏃♂️ 🚲
Pre-driver Days are back for 2022! 9th August 2022 15th August 2022 17th October 2022 18th October 2022 @ Mallory Park Book through Eventbrite: eventbrite.co.uk/e/pre-driver-d… For further information please visit: tjunction.org.uk
For the next few hours are down at Glenfield Hospital with @SustransEMids 🚴♀️ and @leicspolice🚓. Come down and say hello and get a FREE bike checkup and a FREE bike marking. We Look forward to seeing you!🚲🚨
Remember, the best way to plan journeys by cycle, bike-share, walking and bus within Leicester and Leicestershire is the Choose How You Move Journey Planner. Try it out at choosehowyoumove.co.uk/journeyplanner, or search "Choose How You Move" in your app store!
Don't forget to send a photograph of yourself holding one of the pledge cards available at cleanairday.org.uk Then post it on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #CleanAirDay tag @CHYM to be entered into a prize draw to win a goody bag 🚶♀️🚶🚴♀️🚴♂️
Park and Ride
0116 305 0002