Fast routes into Leicester. Every 15 minutes.
- Passengers are advised that due to a road closure on Oxford Street in Leicester, the Enderby Park & Ride Service 203 will not be able to serve stops at LRI. Passengers are advised to alight at St Nicholas Circle. The closure is scheduled to begin at 07:00 Wednesday 17th August and be in place until approximately lunchtime on Friday 19th August..
- Stand change in Leicester City Centre for Birstall Park & Ride Service 303. Passengers are advised that P&R Service 303 has relocated to Savoy Street, Stand BA.
- Payment by contactless card is now available on all P&R services. The option to pay by cash remains, passengers are asked to use the exact fare wherever possible.
- A flat rate of £3 for a day or group ticket is in operation. Concessionary passes can also be used.
- Free travel for NHS workers – NHS workers can continue to use the Park and Ride service free of charge.
- Passengers are advised that Leicester City Council are currently in the process of replacing the bus shelters at St Nicholas Circle. Throughout the works, P&R Services 103 and 203 will continue to serve St Nicholas Circle bus stands as normal. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- New EV charging points are now operational at all three P&R sites. Further details and usage instructions can be found on the updated EV Charging page
About the Park and Ride service
Services operate from 7am to 7pm, Monday to Saturday, with buses running every 15 minutes. Parking is free for bus service users at each of the Leicester Park & Ride sites, located at Enderby, Birstall and Meynell’s Gorse.
Each site has a highly secure car park with on-site security & CCTV. Facilities include disabled parking spaces, on-site toilets and baby changing facilities (Birstall and Enderby only). Our bus shelters are covered and all services are operated using low-floor buses with wheelchair/ buggy spaces available to customers. Customers should note that some on-site P&R facilities are unavailable as a result of Coronavirus safety measures being in place.
Please note that overnight parking is not permitted at any of the Park and Ride sites.
Download the standard service timetable.
Electric buses were introduced on the Park and Ride services in May 2021. This significant change is part of the wider Greenline Electric Bus Project, aimed at improving air pollution, relieving congestion and improving accessibility on key bus routes. Find more information about the Greenline Electric Bus Project and view a film of the new vehicles on YouTube
Meynell’s Gorse Park & Ride is conveniently located just off the A47 Hinckley Road on Ratby Lane near Leicester Forest East:
Meynell’s Gorse Park & Ride, Ratby Lane, Leicester, LE3 3LF.
Enderby Park & Ride site is conveniently located close to junction 21 of the M1 and junction 3 of the M69 motorways south east of Leicester:
Enderby Park & Ride, Leicester Lane, Enderby, LE19 2AB.
Birstall Park & Ride is conveniently located just off the junction of the A6 and A46 north of Leicester:
Birstall Park & Ride, Loughborough Road, Birstall, LE4 4NP.
Services run every 15 minutes from 7am, and journey times are typically less than 20 minutes. Buses run direct to the city centre and stop at Savoy street and Causeway Lane, convenient for city centre businesses and shopping.
Our @CHYMLeics Rewards programme powered by @BetterPointsLtd is changing lives in Leicester and Leicestershire . Here’s Gillian’s story choosehowyoumove.betterpoints.uk/page/sustainab… @RideLeicester @LeicsCountyHall @Leicester_News
What an excellent idea from our Active Travel partners -holiday by bike ,tips and hints and ideas from the experts!! twitter.com/petersimmo/sta…
Thank you so much to the residents of Thurnby for coming to talk to us yesterday about #schoolstreets Great to meet you and even more exciting to get some volunteer sign ups! Thank you 👣🚶♀️🏫🚸#parkandstride #community
We were @MalloryParkNews yesterday with our first Pre-driver event for nearly 3 years. Also with us were @LeicsFireRescue with their new 'Virtual Insanity' experience. @leicspolice were also in attendance with their Safety Camera Van.
Phew what a scorcher ! Nice day though for some ebike training at @LeicsCountyHall . Our @CHYMLeics team are setting up , another twenty County residents on way to see how “wow” these bikes are ! Interested in a course ? Details here …. choosehowyoumove.co.uk/cycling/ebike/
Park and Ride
0116 305 0002