Fast routes into Leicester. Every 15 minutes.
- Extra Park & Ride services this Christmas. Park & Ride will be running every day in December (except Christmas Day). Services will operates 7am – 7pm Monday to Saturday and 10am – 5:30pm Sundays. A Sunday timetable will also be in operation on Monday 27th and Tuesday 28th of December.
- On Sunday’s the Enderby Park & Ride 203 service will route via the A563 & A47 only. Service 203 will not serve the bus stop at LRI on Aylestone Road.
- Final Sunday departures from Leicester City Centre on Sunday’s will be as follows.
Meynell’s Gorse Park & Ride Service 103: 17:25
Enderby Park & Ride Service 203: 17:35
Birstall Park & Ride Service 303: 17:30
- Please note the EV charging points at all three P&R sites are currently out of order.
- Payment by contactless card is now available. Where passengers need to pay by cash, it is requested that the exact fare is given to minimise contact with drivers. To assist with this, a flat rate of £3 for a day or group ticket is in operation. Concessionary passes can also be used.
- Free travel for NHS workers – NHS workers can continue to use the Park and Ride service free of charge.
- From Tuesday November 30th 2021, the requirement to wear face coverings will once again be compulsory on public transport.
We’ve launched a short survey so that you can share your views on our Leicester Park & Ride service.
Whether you’re a regular user, an occasional traveller or a first-time user, we’d love for you to tell us what you think of the service.
And if you’ve never used Leicester Park & Ride, we’d like to hear why you don’t use it and what we would need to do to encourage you to get on board!
We’ll use your comments and suggestions to make the service even better – to ensure Leicester Park & Ride is providing the service to best suit your needs.
Just click on the link to complete our short survey and tell us what you think.
About the Park and Ride service
Services operate from 7am to 7pm, Monday to Saturday, with buses running every 15 minutes. Parking is free for bus service users at each of the Leicester Park & Ride sites, located at Enderby, Birstall and Meynell’s Gorse.
Each site has a highly secure car park with on-site security & CCTV. Facilities include disabled parking spaces, on-site toilets and baby changing facilities (Birstall and Enderby only). Our bus shelters are covered and all services are operated using low-floor buses with wheelchair/ buggy spaces available to customers. Customers should note that some on-site P&R facilities are unavailable as a result of Coronavirus safety measures being in place.
Please note that overnight parking is not permitted at any of the Park and Ride sites.
Download the standard service timetable.
Electric buses were introduced on the Park and Ride services on 24 May 2021. This significant change is part of the wider Greenline Electric Bus Project, aimed at improving air pollution, relieving congestion and improving accessibility on key bus routes. Find more information about the Greenline Electric Bus Project and view a film of the new vehicles on YouTube
Meynell’s Gorse Park & Ride is conveniently located just off the A47 Hinckley Road on Ratby Lane near Leicester Forest East:
Meynell’s Gorse Park & Ride, Ratby Lane, Leicester, LE3 3LF.
Enderby Park & Ride site is conveniently located close to junction 21 of the M1 and junction 3 of the M69 motorways south east of Leicester:
Enderby Park & Ride, Leicester Lane, Enderby, LE19 2AB.
Birstall Park & Ride is conveniently located just off the junction of the A6 and A46 north of Leicester:
Birstall Park & Ride, Loughborough Road, Birstall, LE4 4NP.
Services run every 15 minutes from 7am, and journey times are typically less than 20 minutes. Buses run direct to the city centre and stop at Haymarket Bus Station and Causeway Lane, convenient for city centre businesses and shopping.
Going into the city centre for Christmas shopping? It’s much easier with Leicester Park & Ride. Buses 7am-7pm Monday to Saturday, 10am-5.30pm Sundays. Group tickets £3 for up to 5 people. NHS staff & concessionary pass holders free. crowd.in/kIuDk7
Make the most of the festive season with friends and family with #LeicsParkandRide’s extra Christmas services, running every Sunday in December 10am-5.30pm, inc Boxing Day. Group tickets £3 for up to 5 people. NHS staff & concessionary pass holders free. crowd.in/edMXhh
#LeicsParkandRide runs every day in December except Christmas Day, giving you more time for Christmas shopping, visiting festive attractions or meeting friends. Running from 10am-5.30pm tomorrow. Group tickets £3 for up to 5 people travelling together. crowd.in/7RsoeI
Great stuff!!! twitter.com/MinibikersUk/s…
If you’re planning to go into the city centre for shopping, relaxing or having festive fun, why not take #LeicsParkandRide. Buses running 7am-7pm Monday to Saturday, and 10am to 5.30pm on Sundays. More info at crowd.in/SlCcpf
Park and Ride
0116 305 0002