We’re making improvements to our website, some of our pages are currently being updated. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
There are lots of benefits to guided walks,other than the obvious one of not getting lost! Even if you are a great map reader, you can’t guarantee the route you have picked is a good one. By joining a guided walk you can rest assured that the route has been chosen well and with the route planning out of your hands, you can relax, enjoy the views and make new friends at the same time, take a look at the guided walk providers below to join.
Guided Walks providers
Or visit one the websites below to join one of the many guided walks offered in many locations in and around Leicester and Leicestershire.
- Ashby Canal Trust promotes restoring the canal from Snarestone to Moira, through an annual festival and guided walks.
- Colin Crosby Heritage Tours are led by Colin Crosby, a qualified expert tourist guide, who offers a wide ranging programme of gu8ided walks in many locations around Leicester, Leicestershire and further afield.
- Friends of Grace Dieu Priory, Thringstone conserve the historic ruins abd welcomes visitors with regular guided walks.
- Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre offers guided walks at weekends and holiday times.
- Leicestershire Country Parks organise a range of family-friendly events, nature activities and guided walks. See their Facebook page for up-coming events.
- Leicestershire & Rutland Wildlife Trust runs a range of guided wildlife walks at their thirty-five nature reserves.
If we have missed your guided walking group or you have set up a new club, then we would love to hear you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to our list.
Loving the smiles that riding the ebikes causes 🚲😁😁 @BeaumanorHall
We are @BeaumanorHall come and try out our ebikes, could it be your new mode of travel? Plus we have lots of info to help you travel sustainably🏃♀️🚵♀️🚄🛴🛹
Are you in the loop? 🚶♂️🚲 Keep up to date on all things #walking and #cycling with our monthly #WalkLeicester and @RideLeicester newsletters 🗞 Sign up & receive them straight to your inbox! Sign up here 👉 bit.ly/CHYMnewsletters