Walk Leicester 21 Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, and only one entry per person per week is permitted.
2. The prize draw is free to enter.
3. All entries must be submitted via the #walkleicesterfest hashtag on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram
4. The closing date of the prize draw is 12:00pm every Sunday throughout May. Entries received after this time will not be accepted
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. Winners will be chosen by random draw after the closing date. Winners will be “verified by Promoter and or its agents”.
7. The 4 winners will receive 1x £20 Visit Leicester Gift Card each.
8. The winner will be notified through social media handle and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. The prizes are supplied by third parties.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
15. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. The Promoter of this prize draw is Leicester City Council of City Hall, 115 Charles Street, Leicester LE1 1FZ.
Pre-driver Days are back for 2022! 9th August 2022 15th August 2022 17th October 2022 18th October 2022 @ Mallory Park Book through Eventbrite: eventbrite.co.uk/e/pre-driver-d… For further information please visit: tjunction.org.uk
For the next few hours are down at Glenfield Hospital with @SustransEMids 🚴♀️ and @leicspolice🚓. Come down and say hello and get a FREE bike checkup and a FREE bike marking. We Look forward to seeing you!🚲🚨
Remember, the best way to plan journeys by cycle, bike-share, walking and bus within Leicester and Leicestershire is the Choose How You Move Journey Planner. Try it out at choosehowyoumove.co.uk/journeyplanner, or search "Choose How You Move" in your app store!
Don't forget to send a photograph of yourself holding one of the pledge cards available at cleanairday.org.uk Then post it on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #CleanAirDay tag @CHYM to be entered into a prize draw to win a goody bag 🚶♀️🚶🚴♀️🚴♂️
Onto some cycle training! 🚲