The Choose How You Move rewards challenge is powered by BetterPoints and allows you to earn points for walking, running and cycling. Track your journeys using the free BetterPoints app to earn points and redeem them for high street vouchers, or donate them to your favourite charity.
Earning BetterPoints is easy! Just download the free app from the App Store or Google Play. Sign up, choose an activity and start earning. Follow the instructions at the bottom of the page to get started.
Find out how using the BetterPoints app has motivated people to become more active
Follow these instructions to download the BetterPoints app and start earning your BetterPoints today:
1. Download the BetterPoints app from the App Store or the Google Play Store.
2. Tap “Join Now” in the app and fill out the form.
3. You will be automatically added to the Choose How You Move challenge due to your postcode. There will be a welcome message about this on your timeline in the app.
4. Tap the Play ▶ button in the top right corner of the app.
5. Track your activity via Automatic (always on) or Manual Tracking (when you want to track a specific activity.)
6. Start earning BetterPoints!
7. If you reside outside of Leicester and Leicestershire but are commuting in and would like to participate please contact customer care for a code to add you to the challenge: email@example.com
Find out more about the Choose How You Move rewards challenge on the BetterPoints app.
Make the most of the festive season with friends and family with #LeicsParkandRide’s extra Christmas services, running every Sunday in December 10am-5.30pm, inc Boxing Day. Group tickets £3 for up to 5 people. NHS staff & concessionary pass holders free. crowd.in/edMXhh
#LeicsParkandRide runs every day in December except Christmas Day, giving you more time for Christmas shopping, visiting festive attractions or meeting friends. Running from 10am-5.30pm tomorrow. Group tickets £3 for up to 5 people travelling together. crowd.in/7RsoeI
Great stuff!!! twitter.com/MinibikersUk/s…
If you’re planning to go into the city centre for shopping, relaxing or having festive fun, why not take #LeicsParkandRide. Buses running 7am-7pm Monday to Saturday, and 10am to 5.30pm on Sundays. More info at crowd.in/SlCcpf
Going to the city centre for Christmas shopping? Let #LeicsParkandRide take the stress out of the festive season. Extra services running every Sunday in December 10am-5.30pm. Group tickets £3 for up to 5 people. NHS staff & concessionary pass holders free. crowd.in/nzhymE