We welcome feedback from our walkers. Gathering information helps us to demonstrate the success of our project to funders and helps us to apply for future funding for walks. Your feedback allows us to monitor the effectiveness of our walking programme, to see if we are achieving our aims of encouraging people to walk more and make more short journeys on foot. We send monitoring questionnaires usually around 12 weeks and at 6 months after you first walk with us, to monitor any changes in activity and travel behaviour.
For returning your completed the questionnaire, you will be entered into the next available prize draw for a chance to win a £25 gift card!
The prize draw is quarterly and will take place on these dates:
- 1 December 2021;
- 1 March 2022
- 1 June 2022
- 1 September 2022
Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
- You must have participated in one of the Leicester Walking Project group walks.
- You must return your completed questionnaire to be entered into the next available prize draw.
- The prize draw will take place on these dates: 1 December 2021; 1 March 2022; 1 June 2022,
- Your name will be entered into only one draw. After we receive your questionnaire, your name will be placed into the next available prize draw.
- Only one £25 gift card is available to win per draw.
- One name only will be drawn at random to receive the £25 gift card.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The winner will be contacted soon after the draw date.
- Please ensure you have provided clear telephone contact details on your form. If you have not heard from us after each draw date, you have not won.
🎉It's fantastic to hear how Anissa has benefited from using the FREE @BetterPoints app: "I get more exercise, I feel less stressed, and save money - what a wonderful change of lifestyle!"🎉 For more information visit: choosehowyoumove.betterpoints.uk/page/sustainab…
⚽️🥇To celebrate the Women's Euros, @BetterPoints have a new prize draw and series of fun medals to earn. Take part by choosing active and sustainable travel to win.🥇⚽️ For more information visit betterpoints.app/page/kick-off-…
Thank you to @DrNeilHumpage for travelling sustainably to the Watermead Park Run this morning! Here’s your free goodie bag! 🏃♂️ 🚲
Pre-driver Days are back for 2022! 9th August 2022 15th August 2022 17th October 2022 18th October 2022 @ Mallory Park Book through Eventbrite: eventbrite.co.uk/e/pre-driver-d… For further information please visit: tjunction.org.uk