City Art Walk
Take a wander through Leicester’s Cultural Quarter, taking time to stop and view the street art transforming the surrounding area. The trail starts at the Curve, situated in the heart of St George’s Cultural Quarter, one of the country’s leading producing theatres. Meander past the Athena, one of Leicester’s centres for exhibitions, live music, and events. Wander past The Soundhouse, an independent live music venue, welcoming a mixture of local and touring artists, as well as Leicester Print Workshop, a centre for printmaking. Look out for the dynamic street art, created by local and international creatives transforming the Cultural Quarter. This trail has been brought to you with the help of GraffWerk, the Leicester based street art agency aiming to redefine the visual landscape of the city through the use of street art.
Go on this walk using the Go Jauntly app.
Alternatively, download the PDF map for offline walking City Art Walk (PDF, 6 MB).
– Be aware that surfaces may be uneven, please keep aware of the terrain below your feet
– Surfaces may change due to weather so make sure to bring along appropriate footwear and anything further you may need to enjoy your walk
– Be aware of surrounding traffic
– Remember to observe the guidance on social distancing
– Pavements and paths are used and enjoyed in different ways, please be considerate to other users