Birstall Park & Ride – Service 303
*please note – the 303 no longer serves Haymarket Bus Station, it instead serves Stand BA on Savoy Street.
Monday to Saturday 7am to 7pm.
- Free parking for bus service users only
- Disabled spaces
- On-site security & CCTV
- Electric vehicle charging points (for bus service users only)
- On-site toilets and baby changing facilities
- Covered waiting area
- Low floor buses with wheelchair/buggy space
- Free onboard WiFi
Services run every 15 minutes from 7am, and journey times are typically less than 20 minutes. Buses run direct to the city centre and stop at Stand BA on Savoy Street and Causeway Lane, convenient for city centre businesses and shopping.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: Leicestershire County Council Customer Services: 0116 305 0002