Leicester’s Park and Ride service will cease operation from 7pm on Friday 27 March until further notice, in response to the current coronavirus restrictions.
Meynell’s Gorse Park & Ride – Service 103
Monday to Saturday 7am to 7pm.
- Free parking for bus service users only
- Disabled spaces
- On-site security & CCTV
- Electric vehicle charging points (for bus service users only)
- On-site toilets and baby changing facilities
- Covered waiting area
- Low floor buses with wheelchair/buggy space
- Free onboard WiFi
Services run every 15 minutes from 7am and journey times are typically around 10 minutes. Buses run direct to the city centre and stop at St. Nicholas Circle, convenient for city centre businesses and shopping as well as the King Richard III Visitor Centre.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: Leicestershire County Council Customer Services: 0116 305 0002