P&R services at Enderby and Meynell's Gorse will resume from 1st June 2020. A range of measures will be in place to enable sites to reopen safely. Birstall remains closed until further notice.
Meynell’s Gorse Park & Ride – Service 103
Monday to Saturday 7am to 7pm.
- Free parking for bus service users only
- Disabled spaces
- On-site security & CCTV
- Electric vehicle charging points (for bus service users only)
- On-site toilets and baby changing facilities
- Covered waiting area
- Low floor buses with wheelchair/buggy space
- Free onboard WiFi
Services run every 15 minutes from 7am and journey times are typically around 10 minutes. Buses run direct to the city centre and stop at St. Nicholas Circle, convenient for city centre businesses and shopping as well as the King Richard III Visitor Centre.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: Leicestershire County Council Customer Services: 0116 305 0002
Have you used #Leicester's pop-up #cycle or #walking lanes yet?🚶♀️🚴 If not, this is the perfect opportunity! We have teamed up with @BetterPoints to bring you rewards, medals and prizes for using different pop-up lanes each week 🏆🏅 More info: choosehowyoumove.co.uk/pop-up/
#LeicesterBikeAid - FREE bike checks available in #Leicester 5 days a week, thanks to our #local bike shops 🚲 Find more info on Bike Aid, Leicester cycle routes and the latest pop-up walking and cycle lanes on our website: choosehowyoumove.co.uk/bike-aid/
Park and Ride
0116 305 0002