We’re making improvements to our website, some of our pages are currently being updated. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Meynell’s Gorse Park & Ride – Service 103
Monday to Saturday 7am to 7pm.
- Free parking for bus service users only
- Disabled spaces
- On-site security & CCTV
- Electric vehicle charging points (for bus service users only)
- On-site toilets and baby changing facilities
- Covered waiting area
- Low floor buses with wheelchair/buggy space
- Free onboard WiFi
Services run every 15 minutes from 7am and journey times are typically around 10 minutes. Buses run direct to the city centre and stop at St. Nicholas Circle, convenient for city centre businesses and shopping as well as the King Richard III Visitor Centre.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: Leicestershire County Council Customer Services: 0116 305 0002
Loving the smiles that riding the ebikes causes 🚲😁😁 @BeaumanorHall
We are @BeaumanorHall come and try out our ebikes, could it be your new mode of travel? Plus we have lots of info to help you travel sustainably🏃♀️🚵♀️🚄🛴🛹
Are you in the loop? 🚶♂️🚲 Keep up to date on all things #walking and #cycling with our monthly #WalkLeicester and @RideLeicester newsletters 🗞 Sign up & receive them straight to your inbox! Sign up here 👉 bit.ly/CHYMnewsletters
Park and Ride
0116 305 0002