Enderby Park & Ride – Service 203
Monday to Saturday 7am to 7pm.
- Free parking for bus service users only
- Disabled spaces
- On-site security & CCTV
- Electric vehicle charging points (for bus service users only)
- On-site toilets and baby changing facilities
- Covered waiting area
- Low floor buses with wheelchair/buggy space
- Free onboard WiFi
Services run every 15 minutes from 7am. Buses run to the city centre via Leicester Royal Infirmary, De Montfort University and St. Nicholas Circle, convenient for city centre businesses and shopping as well as the King Richard III Visitor Centre.
Please note that there is no overnight parking allowed at any of the Park & Ride sites. If you are attending the hospital for a procedure where you have been advised that there may be an overnight stay, please make alternative arrangements to get to the hospital or ensure your car is collected.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or telephone Leicestershire County Council Customer Services: 0116 305 0002
Lots of cycling fun at St Thomas More Catholic Academy 🚲🎉
Give the car a day off and take one of our zero-emission, electric Park and Ride services from Enderby, Birstall or Meynell’s Gorse to the city centre this #CleanAirDay 🚌 🚏 Find out more here ➡️ choosehowyoumove.co.uk/park-ride/
Lots of great chalk art from Herrick Primary School 🌍🌎🌏🎨 #CleanAirDay
Park and Ride
0116 305 0002