Electric Vehicle Charging
Electric Vehicle Charging at Meynells Gorse, Enderby and Birstall
- New 7 kW fast EV chargers are now operational at all three Park & Ride sites – for bus service users only.
- These chargers are operated by EB Charging Ltd
- To use these drivers should install the EB Go! App.
- You have the option to register your details or to ‘charge as guest’.
- Drivers are asked to download or update the EB Go! App from your chosen store.
- If you have not used EB Go! before and wish to create a user account, you will need to register as a new user.
- The app will allow you to see a ‘live status’ of charge points, whether they are available, unavailable (e. in use by another vehicle) or offline.
- Currently drivers cannot use a bank card to pay directly on the charge points
- Drivers who cannot use the EB Go! app can request an RFID card (radio frequency identification card)/payment card by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the 24/7 support line on 0330 111 0076.
- If a charger is not working, please notify EB Charging by emailing email@example.com or calling the 24/7 support line on 0330 111 0076.
- The charger ID number is on the front of the box at the top, and on each side is the relevant connector number.