Leicester Community Links Walk
Leicester Community Links is a not-for-profit organisation based in Belgrave. Community Links focus on promoting wellbeing, in particular increasing physical activity and creating greater awareness around mental health. The walk starts at Community Links’ Holden Street Allotment, a community project to learn how gardening can help your wellbeing. The walk takes you on an exploration of the River Soar, passing the National Space Centre which houses the UK’s largest domed planetarium and Abbey Pumping Station Museum, displaying Leicester’s industrial, technological and scientific heritage.
If you are interested in finding out more about the projects Leicester Community Links deliver, including Community Links’ Holden Street Allotment, please visit www.leicestercommunitylinks.co.uk. Alternatively, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Go on this walk using the Go Jauntly app.
Alternatively, download the PDF map for offline walking Community Links Walk (PDF, 432 KB).
– Be aware that surfaces may be uneven, please keep aware of the terrain below your feet
– Surfaces may change due to weather so make sure to bring along appropriate footwear and anything further you may need to enjoy your walk
– Be aware of surrounding traffic
– Remember to observe the guidance on social distancing
– Pavements and paths are used and enjoyed in different ways, please be considerate to other users